About a year ago, I made a bunch of pom poms using all the leftover bits of yarn that had accumulated over time from various other projects. Then, I found myself with a box of random pom poms in different colours and sizes that I didn’t know what to do with.
Inspired by a picture I’d seen on Pinterest, I fired up the glue gun this week and finally put them to good use.
About half way though the project, I thought I would run out of pom poms, but it turned out, I had just enough. Literally, there was not a single pom pom to spare.
They’re attached to a 12 inch styrofoam ring I picked up at Michaels, and not including the hours spent making pom poms, it only took about 45 minutes to assemble. It was one of those rare projects that just came together seamlessly with little effort.
I can only hope everything this season will be as perfect and easy!