I’d been tagged by a few of my facebook friends last week to do this meme. I really didn’t have time to devote to it then, but because I’m at home in bed with a crummy head cold, I have all day to compile some random personal information about myself. I am not going to tag anyone though, that’s just not how I roll…
1. I am suspicious of people who don’t like animals.
2. I have a backward molar.
3. My favourite movie is The Jerk.
4. I have seen the Mighty Mighty Bosstones live four times.
5. I am afraid of heights. This is why I’ll never sky dive.
6. I am afraid of depths. This is why I’ll never scuba dive. I’m not even curious.
7. In the past decade I have lived at 3 different addresses, all less than 2 km of each other.
8. I’m a bookworm. I’ve always found solace though reading.
9. I have stopped going to the library because I am not capable of taking books back on time. I currently owe $20 in late fees.
10. I love the smell of fresh coffee.
11. I hate the smell of gasoline.
12. It takes a lot to get me angry, but when I do – duck and cover. You don’t want to see me go to ten.
13. My favourite colour is red.
14. I really don’t like to talk on the phone.
15. I am unable to wink. I’ve never been able to get my facial muscles to close one eye at time.
16. I have over 40 pairs of shoes.
17. Someday I would like to learn to play the guitar. I have one, I just can’t really play it.
18. I also want to take tap dancing lessons.
19. I think the punishment for littering should be at par with theft and assault.
20. I love to cook but I am not very good at it. What I lack in skill, I think I make up for in creativity and determination.
21. I have the sense of humour of a 5 year old. Fart noises are comedy gold. I also appreciate a good Uranus joke.
22. I’m addicted to shopping but I love thrift stores so I can feed my addiction without going broke.
23. I’m an only child, but I’ve always wished I had had an older sibling.
24. I never understood the love of gadgetry until I got an iPhone.
25. My favourite fruit used to be strawberries but I think I like grapes better now.